Promote

Sunday, December 09, 2012

Hi guise,

Did you know that I have a novel named after me? Betul ke ayat tu? mehehe.. Surely most of you had known by now that my mother is a novelist..sangat jiwang karat and kadang-kadang tak logik. Even though I myself tak suka baca novel (I love comic book), I must say, it is overwhelming having a novel with your name in it. The whole deal.. Hidayah Deaday Oyie.. The complete set of my numerous nicknames.

Tapi, bila aku baca novel tu ada la certain benda yang aku tak berapa suka. Mini Cooper was a nice touch. And the thing with Kpop craze. ada similarity kat situ. Including the part where I like to see myself as my father's son. All and all, I think my mom tried to portray me. TAPI!! Aku tak suka part jiwang melampau dan jalan cerita yang agak tak logik. anak orang kaya nak kerja jadi orang gaji? Oh man.. Including the thing with unrealistic quarrel between the hero and heroine. Ah banyak la.. Tapi standard la novel kan. Sebab tu la aku tak suka baca novel. In short, do see my illustration..


Ok.. So kenapa tiba-tiba aku baru cite sal novel ni? Padahal dah lama kot novel ni.. No particular reason.. I just think that my mom would be happy if I would mention about her work more often. I'm proud of you mom. I'm sorry that I don't favor reading novels but know this, I love the fact that I could see your novels whenever I went to the bookstore for my comic books. I take some pride in what you do.

Anyhow, to those who loves novel.. Terutama novel jiwang and stuff.. Please know that every purchase you made for my mom's novel will eventually finds its way to me. For example..My beloved Bamboo Wacom Graphic Tablet is a present from my mom right after she cash out her royalty.. HEHEHEHE..


Adieu

p/s: Tadi sebenarnya lukis full storyline tapi tah macam mana terdelete lak.. Petanda suh korang pegi beli kalau nak tau cite. HAHAHAHA.. Mom, please buy me something..


Kalau suka, komen. Kalau tak suka, komen gak..Kalau taknak komen, nah! tekan benda alah kat bawah ni..Penat adik aku ejas kasik muncul.. .

7 comments:

  1. hahaha selamba...
    nati aku try carik la buku ni

    nice comic btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo.. hahahhaha... penuh nama.. kah kah kah.. baiklah, nanti aku cari novel tue... XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. u should proud ur mom used ur name as the heroin in her novel... :)
    best nye kalau mak sy novelist jugak..blh dpt novel free..hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. your mom is so COOLLLLL.... hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. x favor bace novel gak tp untungla mak novelist..hehehe..

    say hie to your mom, from me.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. like mother like daughter both r soo talented ;)

    ReplyDelete

The way you comment is so telling...

Day,


Part time normal, most of the time comic enthusiast. Almost always borderline crazy. Still experimenting with comic blogging. An engineer with a vision to not be taken seriously. Everything you read on this blog doesn't represent my gender, religion or profession as a whole. Other name you might associate with me are Deaday, DayGoon, JaeminGoon and *cough* Mona *cough*