In The Name of Love

Wednesday, November 07, 2018


Love is a cheesy word. I always hated that word. People use it too casually. But I myself, sometimes love too easily.

Love can be eternal. It can be temporary. It doesn't have to be selfless. It doesn't have to be anything. Have you ever met a stranger and suddenly your heart is filled with fondness? It went away as fast as it came.

I saw you in the crowd. You were anxious. You held your bags close to you. You eyes were shaking. Your fingers were intertwined with each others, clasping, unclasping.  I wanted to sit next to you. I want to hold your hands in mine and tell you not to worry. I wanted for you to be safe. I wanted for you to be calm.

I love you, stranger.

I love you. Even though I don't know you. I love you. Even though I can't remember you face now, I still love you.  Even though I'm a loveless person, I love you. I don't want to own you. I don't want to be a part of your life. I just want you to be happy. I love you as a friend, as a stranger. I love you unconditionally. And will stop loving you when my heart doesn't want to feel this anymore. Be it a month, a year or even a minute. Know that you are loved. You are truly loved. You are loved by a stranger who saw something in you. Kindness perhaps, but I don't know you that well. 

Adieu



p/s/; It's a she




2 comments:

  1. Love is the strangest thing. Most of the time it is just a mere delusion.

    ReplyDelete

The way you comment is so telling...

Day,


Part time normal, most of the time comic enthusiast. Almost always borderline crazy. Still experimenting with comic blogging. An engineer with a vision to not be taken seriously. Everything you read on this blog doesn't represent my gender, religion or profession as a whole. Other name you might associate with me are Deaday, DayGoon, JaeminGoon and *cough* Mona *cough*