reflection

Thursday, May 05, 2011

hari ni hari reflection..aku tengok balik gambar lama, ingat balik kenangan lampau..tiba-tiba rasa kosong..demmit, i might be a nerd before but my life was full of meaning..sekarang aku hampeh..aku selalu bosan..aku selalu blogwalking tanpa hala tuju sebab hidup dah jadi terlampau bosan..

bila aku boleh enjoy hidup ni balik?makin dewasa makin aku rasa hidup ni sempit..dulu masa muda-muda rasa cam 'hello world, i'm your sunshine girl..let's have fun together"..bila dah dewasa (sikit) ni asyik rasa cam "cih..apa nak jadi ngan manusia sekarang..fakiu people"..

i miss myself..my naive and pure self..
kalau ada butang reset personality memang aku tekan banyak-banyak kali..tapi sayangnya takde.the only thing i can do now is cherish my life the way it is and try to have fun no matter how absurd that idea might be..

now people..stop staring at your laptop..go out and have fun!
adieu

i peek into my past and i found a glimpse of happiness in my smiling reflection...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The way you comment is so telling...

Day,


Part time normal, most of the time comic enthusiast. Almost always borderline crazy. Still experimenting with comic blogging. An engineer with a vision to not be taken seriously. Everything you read on this blog doesn't represent my gender, religion or profession as a whole. Other name you might associate with me are Deaday, DayGoon, JaeminGoon and *cough* Mona *cough*