I love my photos by Yusro Yusoh

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Baru-baru ni me and my bestest friends outing ramai-ramai satu geng. sayang nya Setiausaha Agung, Cik Wawa takde sebab beliau dah berpindah. Maka, akulah jadi drebar depa ni. One of my friend tengah nak polish bakat fotografi beliau. Inilah hasilnya. To Miss Yusro, I really love these..

O'oh..see that ring?Yep, I'm taken.
(only for those who understand inside joke)

yihhh..aku suka gambo ni.ye, aku gemuk sangat~~

LOLed face

uuu~ wedges

with Cik Ana..

Last but not least..my fav..

To Yus, thanks for beautifully capturing these scenes.
Oh, I have to link her. Nah.. Go to her blog if you think she's awesome!!



Kalau suka, komen. Kalau tak suka, komen gak..Kalau taknak komen, nah! tekan benda alah kat bawah ni..Penat adik aku ejas kasik muncul.. .

2 comments:

  1. HAhhahahahahaha!!ilusi jela oit..baju 2 mnggelembung sebab ketat kat bontot..cis dorky guy, mata anda sangat tajam.ingat takde yg perasan dah..fuuu

    ReplyDelete

The way you comment is so telling...

Day,


Part time normal, most of the time comic enthusiast. Almost always borderline crazy. Still experimenting with comic blogging. An engineer with a vision to not be taken seriously. Everything you read on this blog doesn't represent my gender, religion or profession as a whole. Other name you might associate with me are Deaday, DayGoon, JaeminGoon and *cough* Mona *cough*