the new look, the same old me

Sunday, November 14, 2010

aaaahhhhh!!!
me so like this new look of me pet..
me blog is me favorite pet you know!
thanks to my friends yuyu for all the hardwork..everybody clap clap!!

ok..
nah..aku sediakan sedikit halwa mata untuk pembaca tegar blog ini..credit to my friend cik yuyu!!!



personally...this is my favorite


ok vespa buruk...dah ada rupa baru..hehehe..make over abes cam tuan kau jugak..i love u my pet!!!

upss..KEMBANG kat umah.. i still luv u..don't marah-marah me hokey?


haha,,lawak a muka cik kembang ni..


p/s: what do u think of the new look? pinch me in the comment section okay?

13 comments:

  1. nseb ko ske.. ahahaha, tak sbr ak nk dgr papadom ko complain! yosh~ hik2.. tq coz tag ak kt entry kli nie! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. officially papadom cakap..umm..ok la..lawa la dr ari tu..jeng jeng~~
    hehehe..
    aku suka tag orang..

    ReplyDelete
  3. xde la bese sgt..nice la jgk..nicer than b4,,i mean nicer than b4 yus tkr la..hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool layout! Nice one darling ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. papadom@ that is exactly the point there..haiyya

    izatie@ nice can?i'm so in love with this one

    ReplyDelete
  6. wuttt?did i just typo up there?
    it's not can its kan..hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  7. xyh tkr2 ag..ni udah okey...wuuu..

    ReplyDelete
  8. kan?kan?kan?
    mmg comey..huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  9. t'kelu lidah nk bg comment~ haha

    ReplyDelete

The way you comment is so telling...

Day,


Part time normal, most of the time comic enthusiast. Almost always borderline crazy. Still experimenting with comic blogging. An engineer with a vision to not be taken seriously. Everything you read on this blog doesn't represent my gender, religion or profession as a whole. Other name you might associate with me are Deaday, DayGoon, JaeminGoon and *cough* Mona *cough*