Is it time?

Friday, March 15, 2013

She smiles a lot lately. She laughs at the smallest things.. Her cheeks blushed at the mention of his name..

Maybe it's me.. I'm irrelevant..

That's why she didn't notice..

I won't complain though. Nothing makes me happier than to see her smile.

So I think, maybe..

I just have to leave..

I won't ask for her to be sad again. That I have to come back. But if she wants me here, I would like to be in her heart, enjoying the thing she loves. Living the life she dreamed. Anything would suffice, if only she would stay as beautiful.. Smile a lot Day.. Just be brave.. I have your back.. Take a leap of faith and go..





Good bye then, dearest you..

I wish that I don'y have to come back..


(Day: It hurts my chest writing this as Kei. It really does. Farewell Kei. I won't miss you. You're a good companion. Thank you for patching up the damage. Thank you.. )


[Sedang menjeling ruang komen setiap seminit.. People.. come on.. I'm lonely..] .

9 comments:

  1. sama mcm sy..tgh buat kerja sempat menjeling blog..tgok komen rakan2

    ReplyDelete
  2. why must he go?? izit time?? time for what..??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Kei.. TT^TT
    Does he really hv to leave? sad..sad..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad u happy..tumpang berdebar sama tuk esok..gud luck!!! Jgn lupa cter...

    ReplyDelete
  5. salam..
    wah...
    actually i dont know what it mean..
    nothing i can say..
    look like my heart is aching too read about this..
    -gee-

    ReplyDelete
  6. baru tahu cerita sebenar.. sob. T3T

    *mjiwai perasaan kei*

    ReplyDelete

Hang tau dak hang boleh post gambaq kat sini?
Haa.. Cakap utagha pulak..

Day,


Part time normal, most of the time comic enthusiast. Almost always borderline crazy. Still experimenting with comic blogging. An engineer with a vision to not be taken seriously. Everything you read on this blog doesn't represent my gender, religion or profession as a whole. Other name you might associate with me are Deaday, DayGoon, JaeminGoon and *cough* Mona *cough*