10 years later

Thursday, July 02, 2015

"On the way here I've thought about a thousand curse words for you. All the years you've wronged me. All the pain you've inflicted on me." He paused. He lifted his face. His lips trembled nervously as he said "But now that I see you, all I want to do is to hug you"
I looked into his eyes, brimming with tears. Not a single word escaped my lips. Calmly, I slammed the door to his face. BAM!
"Drop dead, you bastard"
And I carried on watching YouTube with his wailing echoed along the corridor.


This is a snippet of my currently running fanfic on Asian Fanfic. Yeah, I write fanfic now. Not the gay OTP fanfic people usually associates with. I don't do those kind of fanfic. So, worry not, this snippet is in no way reflecting my personal life. I don't have ex running after me. My love life is somehow stagnant. I kinda like it most of the time.

I should really go back to making comic and stuff but heyyyy.... I'm a lazy ass person who lives on hating herself so FML.


9 comments:

  1. You go girl!
    Leave the baggage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. for ten years?...
    yeah, roll and drop dead, you busstand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ten years is a bit too much I think. The longest crush I had on someone lasted for about 8 years. And yes, I still had a crush on my then crush when I started a relationship. Talk about being emotionally unfaithful. Bahahahaha

      Delete
    2. hahah... being emotionally unfaithful is not a sin... is it? ;p

      Delete
  3. tak faham sangat sebab tulis omputih huhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam ramadhan, mingu dpn dh nk raya., ;p

    ReplyDelete

The way you comment is so telling...

Day,


Part time normal, most of the time comic enthusiast. Almost always borderline crazy. Still experimenting with comic blogging. An engineer with a vision to not be taken seriously. Everything you read on this blog doesn't represent my gender, religion or profession as a whole. Other name you might associate with me are Deaday, DayGoon, JaeminGoon and *cough* Mona *cough*